Friday, July 14, 2006

been a while

So it has been a while, not that anyone actually reads this. The last time i visited this blog I was finishing up my 4th year of college, I am now about a month away from my 5th year. Things are going well. A good friend of mine has asked me to shoot the cover of his next CD, I will be partisipating in the "What music and arts festival" here in cody. It should be a good day of great music and photography and art. If you are in the neiborhood come by the Cody City park on the 22 of July swing by and buy a photo.

In other news I quit my job at the Movie Gallery. THis Video store Sucks my @$$ like none other. Do not rent there or work there ever!!! Well I will be taking the next month off, sort of. I have a writers workshop in 2 weeks and i need to finish the 1st draft of my script for Tyler and I's 1st movie. other than that it's all good.

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home